[vtkusers] VTK IOS

Ken Martin ken.martin at kitware.com
Mon Sep 24 09:49:26 EDT 2018

Those are cmake files that provide settings and scripts to cmake for
building on that specific system. They are just there so you can see what
cmake settings I am using in building on my system. If you are unfamiliar
with cmake try a few web searches, there are some good resources out on the
web to get you started.