[vtkusers] the New QVTKOpenGLWidget

Mathieu Westphal mathieu.westphal at kitware.com
Mon Sep 24 04:03:37 EDT 2018

Hi Elvis,

This is down to Qt developpers only, see this 2013 change :
https://codereview.qt-project.org/#/c/68683/
And associated code :
https://code.woboq.org/qt5/qtbase/src/widgets/kernel/qwindowcontainer.cpp.html#101

QTabWidget will never force it to be a native widget though and even if it
was, you will be informed as we do put a QVTKOpenGLWidget in a QTabWidget
in ParaView.
My Advice is to use the new QVTKOpenGLWidget in your case.

Best regards,

Mathieu Westphal