[vtkusers] Anyone know when 9.0 is likely?

David E DeMarle dave.demarle at kitware.com
Fri Sep 21 09:03:21 EDT 2018

I'm going to put out an 8.2 from master next month after we get the
ParaView release out the door.

Now that Ben is back from his big big walk up the Appalachain Trail we can
finish off the CMake refactoring he started early this year. That will
become 9.0 and we'll put that out early next year.

Is everybody OK with those plans?

David E DeMarle
Kitware, Inc.
Principal Engineer