[vtkusers] vtkInteractorStyleImage.js and center mouse down

Rick Frank rickfrank at me.com
Thu Sep 13 14:00:21 EDT 2018

For the time being I have a subclass of
vtkInteractorStyleTrackballCamera which is a crib of
vtkInteractorStyleSlice for handing slice views....

I can get:

  publicAPI.handleRightButtonPress = (callData) => {
         const pos = callData.position;
         model.previousPosition = pos;
         publicAPI.startDolly();
     };

to override RightButton

but there doesn't seem to be a

  publicAPI.handleCenterButtonPress = (callData) => {
     };

Am I missing something on how to get the center button? I can get the
wheel....

Thanks

Rick