[vtkusers] How to build VTK 8.1.1 with "Module_PoissonReconstruction"?

pnt1614 minpu.code at gmail.com
Sun Sep 9 22:50:09 EDT 2018

I am using CMake 3.11.4, Visual stuio 2015 on Windows 10 64 bits. I want to
build VTK 8.1.1 with the "Module_PoissionReconstruction" but there is error
message related to the hash_map.

(Severity	Code	Description	Project	File	Line	Suppression State
Error	C2338	<hash_map> is deprecated and will be REMOVED. Please use
<unordered_map>. You can define _SILENCE_STDEXT_HASH_DEPRECATION_WARNINGS to
acknowledge that you have received this warning.	PoissonReconstruction
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 14.0\VC\include\hash_map	17)

I have googled and tried to define _SILENCE_STDEXT_HASH_DEPRECATION_WARNINGS
but it does not work. How do I solve this problem?.

Thank you.