[vtkusers] ParaView Python script causes non responding Visualization Toolkit - Win32OpenGL on Windows

Foad Sojoodi Farimani f.s.farimani at gmail.com
Thu Sep 6 20:58:16 EDT 2018

Dear VTK users,

As I have reported here
<https://discourse.paraview.org/t/render-causes-a-non-responsive-visualization-toolkit-win32opengl-on-windows/538>in
details, I am trying to figure ParaView Python scripting on Windows out.
The issue is that it causes a non responding VTK Visualization Toolkit -
Win32OpenGL . I was wondering if you could help me know:

   1. is this really a conflict between 64bit Python and 32bit VTK as
   reported here
   <https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/vmtk-users/MqlnSy4VMsc>.
   2. If yes how I might be able to solve it?
   3. if no what else could cause such an issue?

I would appreciate if you could help me with the above questions. Thanks in
advance and looking forwards to hearing back.

Best,
Foad