[vtkusers] rotation with vtktransform behavior

phil Ne mdud67 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 2 18:10:59 EDT 2018

Hi VTK Users,

I have a picutre with marked points and need to rotate both objects in the
same direction. I use the following code:

/vtkTransform *transform*= new vtkTransform();

vtkImageReslice reslice = new vtkImageReslice();
reslice.SetResliceTransform(*transform*)

vtkActor pointsActor = new vtkActor();
pointsActor.SetUserTransform(*transform*)

*transform*.RotateZ(45);/

It works but i recognize that the image reslice rotates to the right and the
point actor to the left.
How can I avoid this behavior? Please advise.

Thanks for your help

phil