[vtkusers] vtkMultiVolume, vtkOpenGLGPUVolumeRayCastMapper::vtkInternal::ClearRemovedInputs() throws SegFault during/after Render

Angelika Ophagen ophagen at dornheim-medical-images.de
Wed Oct 24 12:51:37 EDT 2018

Update: I have locally used the quick fix mentioned:

> A quick fix is to change the code like so:
> if( input.GradientOpacityTables ) input.GradientOpacityTables-
>ReleaseGraphicsResources(win);

and now I am going on to other things in my programming with vtkMultiVolume.

--
Dipl.-Übers. A. Ophagen
Dornheim Medical Images GmbH
E-Mail: info at dornheim-medical-images.de
Tel: +49 (391) 5054 57 0
Geschäftsführer: Lars Dornheim, Jana Dornheim
Eingetragen beim Amtsgericht Stendal, HRB 10737