[vtkusers] Print 2d Image on context

João Sausen joaosausen at gmail.com
Mon Oct 22 22:19:32 EDT 2018

Hello, I'm using vtk.js to render some nifti images, I have 3 "windows"
showing the same image on different angles, coronal, sagittal and
transverse, when I click on a specific point on one of the images, I set
the slices on the other images based on the point I clicked, so if I click
on the sagittal view on some point, it will grab the y and z slices from
that point and set the slices on the respective mappers.

What I need to do now is to add a "crosshair" png, setting the point I just
clicked on the window, I dont want that crosshair image to have zoom
applied to it (if possible) when I zoom the window. Should I use the
vtkActor2D and some imageMapper? I have not idea on where to begin or even
if thats possible at all.