[vtkusers] vtkInteractorStyleTrackballCamera problem with multiple views

Kimmel, Jason jason.kimmel at albint.com
Fri Oct 19 15:29:27 EDT 2018

Hi Alex,

I see your original message from Monday, so it seems it was posted successfully.

Regarding your question, I’m assuming each of the interactorstyles is in a different Qt widget?  If so, you could use Qt leave events to reset the state of the interactor whenever the mouse leaves the rendering area.  I’m not sure offhand if there’s a single method to reset the internal state of the interactorsyle, you may have to query GetState and then end whatever the interaction is.

Hope that helps,
Jason

Jason Kimmel
Sr Software Developer – Research & Technology
Albany Engineered Composites, Inc.
112 Airport Drive
Rochester, NH 03867
Phone:  +1.603.330.5959