[vtkusers] How's the Projection Transform Matrix computed in VTK? and Generate Cloud Point From Depth Map Image

maskjp jiangpengyiwu at gmail.com
Fri Oct 19 12:05:17 EDT 2018

I figure out the problem. When I use the vtkBMPReader, the output of this
class is a 3 channel vtkImageData, but the vtkDepthImageToPointCloud only
receive a 1 channel depth image. So We need to use vtkImageExtractComponents
to get the first channel of the vtkBMPReader output.

But I still don't understand how vtk compute projection transform matrix.