[vtkusers] A bug in Above/BelowRangeColor mapping?

marcin.krotkiewski marcin.krotkiewski at gmail.com
Mon Oct 15 12:30:05 EDT 2018

I've checked Paraview version 5.2 from November 2016. Same behavior.

To further clarify, the issue here is that the vtkLookupTable seems to
be working with an exclusive interval:

(min, max)

instead of what I think it should do, i.e., working with an inclusive
interval:

[min, max]

That is, if my point data is in range [min, max], and I use it to
SetValueRange in a vtkLookupTable, then I would expect that the
end-point values are also covered by the normal color map, and are not
considered to be out of range.

Marcin