[vtkusers] A bug in Above/BelowRangeColor mapping?

marcin.krotkiewski marcin.krotkiewski at gmail.com
Mon Oct 15 04:16:20 EDT 2018

Thanks, Mathieu,

I can do that. I might not have been very clear in the first paragraph,
but the unexpected behavior comes from VTK. Paraview was mentioned here
only as a simple way to reproduce the problem, and as an example. I'd
like to avoid bothering too many people at once, but if you still think
I should re-post, I can do that.

Thanks,

Marcin