[vtkusers] Question about visualization 3D image data with VTK

silverusion silverusion at yandex.ru
Fri Oct 12 03:10:33 EDT 2018

Thank you for your answer. To simplify the analysis of correctness, I created
a test image. Added volume property code:

vtkNew <vtkVolumeProperty> volumeProperty;
volumeProperty->SetInterpolationTypeToLinear();
volumeProperty-> ShadeOn ();

v-> SetMapper (volumeMapper);
v-> SetProperty (volumeProperty);

However, this solution did not help correctly display the loaded image. I
also tried to set the parameters Ambient, Diffuse, Specular. I attach the
original object and the result of the visualization.

<http://vtk.1045678.n5.nabble.com/file/t342584/test.png>
<http://vtk.1045678.n5.nabble.com/file/t342584/test_result.png>

Maybe tell me what could I miss? On the original image, different levels of
brightness of the object are clearly visible, while rendering the brightness
is completely different.