[vtkusers] VTK compilation with ExternalRendering

sofi s.bruge at sim-and-cure.com
Wed Oct 10 04:47:29 EDT 2018

Hi Everyone,

I woud try to use the vtkExternalOpenGLCamera to set my own view and
projection matrices. So after a git clone, I have tried to compile the last
version of the master branch with Visual Studio 14. The compilation failed
due to line 130:
if ((ren->GetRenderWindow())->GetErase() && ren->GetErase() &&
!ren->GetIsPicking() )
-> vtkRenderer has no GetIsPicking member.
If I comment this last part, everything compiles well but maybe it's not a
good solution to remove this last test. What do you think?
Best Regards

Sophie