[vtkusers] Light follow camera in QVTKWidget and OpenGL 1/2 build

Bel Bel101103105 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 6 04:33:04 EDT 2018

Hello! I use QVTKWidget to render 3D object and take it 2D projections with
different light params and positions. Only standard headlight is used. VTK
build with OpenGL1 work fine, but in OpenGL2 I cant disable light follow
camera:
    Interactor->SetLightFollowCamera(false);
    Renderer->SetLightFollowCamera(false); //disable light follow camera in
OpenGL1, but not OpenGL2
What would you recommend doing?
Use manually created light and on/off following light by camera observer?
vtkLightKit?

PS. I know that QVTKWidget is deprecated, but it provide simplest way to
change OpenGL 1/2 build type. Or I'm wrong, is there an easier way?