[vtkusers] isosurface update issue

David E DeMarle dave.demarle at kitware.com
Fri Nov 30 09:40:31 EST 2018

Can't tell from this code fragment what is going on but these look fishy to
me:

> vtkSmartPointer<vtkPolyDataMapper> mapper =
> vtkSmartPointer<vtkPolyDataMapper>::New();
>  mapSphere->SetInputConnection( filter->GetOutputPort() );

You make "mapper" and then work with "mapSphere". Where did mapSphere come
from?

You call renderer->AddActor(m_pActor) everytime in this function. If
"renderer" is persistent or in otherwords not created from scratch in
between calls to redraw, you should only have to do that once.