[vtkusers] Interesting issue with vtkBalloonWidget

KM karanovicm at gmail.com
Wed Nov 14 22:32:56 EST 2018

Hi All
I have interesting problem with BalloonWidget which I'm using to show some
info about displayed points in 3D space. On my desktop everything works as
suppose, I hover the mouse on top of the point and balloon pops up. But on
my laptop it pops up if point are displayed as spheres using the
vtkSphereSource, but not if I chose to show them as a cube using the
vtkCubeSource. I checked further and found that vtkConeSource doesn't work
and vtkDiskSource does.
I checked if BalloonWidget finds the actor using
balloonWidget.GetCurrentProp() and function returns null;
Again, everything works on my desktop, which doesn't make sense.
Any direction is welcome. Not sure if that mothers, i'm using ActViz version
6.3
Thanks

MK