[vtkusers] Extending vtkOpenGLRenderer

Matthew Troke matthew.troke at avalonholographics.com
Tue Nov 13 13:00:33 EST 2018

I am adding a new module to VTK that extends vtkOpenGLRenderer (let's call
it vtkMyOpenGLRenderer). I would like to be able to use this in an
application such that when I instantiate a vtkRenderer (such as with
vtkRenderer::New()), it creates a vtkMyOpenGLRenderer. I'm not clear on the
correct way to set this up via CMake. Do I need to create a new backend, or
just enable the object factory?

Matt

--
Matthew Troke
Software Engineer
Email: matthew.troke at avalonholographics.com

--
_This email and any attachments are confidential and may be privileged. Any
unauthorized use, disclosure, copying or distribution of the information