[vtkusers] the question about smart pointer

Franks masterwangzx at gmail.com
Fri Nov 2 20:28:06 EDT 2018

Thank you for getting back to me. I still have some question about it. As to
VTK/Tutorials, it may run like you said when I write /vtkSmartPointer pd =
Reader->GetOutput();/ . However, the output is just a normal pointer, so it
may depend on the reader. I may misunderstand the tutorials, you can check
out this link  https://www.vtk.org/Wiki/VTK/Tutorials/SmartPointers
<https://www.vtk.org/Wiki/VTK/Tutorials/SmartPointers>   (under the title
/Getting an Object with a Smart Pointer/ ). Does the changer get a copy of
output?

   Frank