[vtkusers] undefined reference

Marc Ruiz Altisent marc.ruiz+vtk at gmail.com
Wed May 30 09:11:22 EDT 2018

Hi Aida,

VTK changed to a modular system some time ago and the library names
changed. You just need to find the new ones. The names match the directory
containg the classes: for example vtkPolyDataToImageStencil is in
Imaging/Stencil and the library is vtkImagingStencil, with a suffix of the
VTK version, e.g. vtkImagingStencil-8.1. Similarly, for vtkImageAccumulate
you need vtkImagingStatistics (+ suffix).

Missatge de Aida Ninyerola <aida.ninyerola at gmail.com> del dia dc., 30 de
maig 2018 a les 14:22: