[vtkusers] Layers of vtkImageStack not visible

ochampao ochampao at hotmail.com
Tue May 22 19:05:28 EDT 2018

Hi David,

I've tried all of your suggestions without any luck.

* all images appear in the imageStack (checked using
vtkImageStack::GetImages())
* vtkImageSlice::GetBounds() and vtkImageResliceMapper::GetBounds() return
the same bounds
* Bounds across images overlap
* Layer numbers are assigned and monotonically increasing.
* Even when opacity is set to 0.5 the second layer is still not visible.

Another peculiar observation is that when I change something in my source
code and recompile, the second layer appears (only after triggering slicing
through the volume). But, when re-running the same executable for a second
time, the layer does not appear at all. This makes me think that there might
be something wrong with my VTK binaries, so I may recompile them tomorrow
and report back.

Thanks,
Panos