[vtkusers] one thread for reading, one thread for rendering

Sam Raby rabysam28 at gmail.com
Sun May 20 12:40:09 EDT 2018

Hello,

Is there an example that shows how to construct data-reading pipeline in
one thread and then hand it off to the main thread for rendering? This
design helps because I am constantly reading data from incoming ascii files
and want to visualize them consecutively like an animation, but data
reading from each file takes 200 millisecond and should not block the user
from interacting with the scene, however I am open if any better
architecture is preferred.

Thank you
Sam