[vtkusers] Questions About Python Wrapping

David Gobbi david.gobbi at gmail.com
Thu May 17 14:13:47 EDT 2018

On Thu, May 17, 2018 at 10:10 AM, Kyle Sunderland <1krs1 at queensu.ca> wrote:
> It (mostly) works, however I noticed that no functions are wrapped which
have a definition that contains any of the wrapped classes. Does anyone
have insight into what I might have missed?

Is a vtk..Hierarchy.txt file generated for the wrapped module when you
build it?  If so, send it to me along with the header files you're
wrapping, and I can take a look.

> Also, as an additional question, is it still not possible to wrap
functions that return a smart pointer?

If this is a feature that you need, then add it to the bug tracker.

Cheers,
 - David