[vtkusers] vtksmartvolumemapper issues

mark.ostroot at lickenbrocktech.com mark.ostroot at lickenbrocktech.com
Tue May 15 13:07:52 EDT 2018

 Alister,

Thanks for your help I managed to get the code working now It was a missing autoinit line.

I ended up needing to add
#define vtkRenderingVolume_AUTOINIT 1(vtkRenderingVolumeOpenGL2)

at the top of my code
-Thanks,
Mark

--------- Original Message --------- Subject: Re: [vtkusers] vtksmartvolumemapper issues