[vtkusers] how to make vtkOBJExporter save the texture filename inside the .mtl file?

vinmean iamdpak at gmail.com
Mon May 14 21:54:42 EDT 2018

Hi,

I am trying to export actors of a render window into an obj file. I am able
to save the .obj file and .mtl file but the texture file name is not written
inside the .mtl file. How do I enable the exporter to write the texture
filename? When I import the saved obj file, I am unable to see the texture.

	vtkNew<vtkOBJExporter> exporter;
	exporter->SetFilePrefix(flnam.c_str());
	exporter->SetRenderWindow(renderWindow);
	exporter->Write();

Thank You,
Vinmean