[vtkusers] Medical image display - color of image pixels outside an image volume sliced with vtkImageResliceMapper

David Gobbi david.gobbi at gmail.com
Tue May 8 11:27:39 EDT 2018

I've located the bug, there was a missing check in the code:
https://gitlab.kitware.com/vtk/vtk/merge_requests/4274

The bug is triggered by multi-sampling, which is why its appearance depends
on the graphics hardware.  So calling SetMultiSamples(0) on the render
window is another work-around that can be used.

 - David