[vtkusers] Medical image display - color of image pixels outside an image volume sliced with vtkImageResliceMapper

David Gobbi david.gobbi at gmail.com
Thu May 3 17:54:26 EDT 2018

Hi Andrea,

I've tried reproducing your problem with CTs on my own system, but so far I
haven't seen the grey border.

Can you show me all of the settings that you use with vtkImageResliceMapper
and also all the settings for the vtkImageProperty?

Also, can you tell me what version of VTK you are using?  And whether
you're using the OpenGL backend or the OpenGL2 backend?

And what your are using to read the DICOM images into your program (ITK,
vtkDICOMImageReader, vtk-dicom, GDCM, etc)?

 - David