[vtkusers] Installation error in building VTK

Ashef Shahrior ashahrior.91994 at gmail.com
Thu May 3 09:28:45 EDT 2018

I am following this link - https://www.vtk.org/Wiki/VTK/Building/Windows and
this video tutorial - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IgvbhyDh8r0&t=4s for
installing VTK-8.1.0 on my Windows-10. According to both of the links, I
have built the ALL_BUILD. But according to the first link, after being done
with ALL_BUILD, I am supposed to be selecting INSTALL and then do "Build
Only INSTALL".

But after selecting that, there was a building process for like an hour in
the output window and after completion, it gave the following errors.

I have no idea what this means. Please help. I have installed ITK in this
manner, and it worked pretty fine. But I am having trouble with VTK. :(