[vtkusers] any libraries for out-of-core volume handling?

Mario Emmenlauer mario at emmenlauer.de
Thu May 3 07:12:32 EDT 2018

Dear all,

is there out-of-core volume handling in VTK? To be more precise,
has VTK file-backed volumes that can be used for visualization and
processing? Ideally I'm looking for a full abstraction of the file-
backed storage, to process and visualize volumes of TB size in C++.

The best I could find is vigra, that has a chunked MultiArray with
HDF5 buffered storage. Does anyone know of other implementations?

All the best,

    Mario Emmenlauer

--
BioDataAnalysis GmbH, Mario Emmenlauer      Tel. Buero: +49-89-74677203
Balanstr. 43                   mailto: memmenlauer * biodataanalysis.de