[vtkusers] vtkMultiThreshold Filter crashing on polyhedral cells

David Thompson david.thompson at kitware.com
Tue Mar 27 00:13:28 EDT 2018

Hi Santosh,

The multithreshold filter was written before polyhedral cells were added to VTK and they changed the way connectivity is stored... so I am not surprised you have encountered a problem. Could you file a bug report? It would be great to have a simple polyhedral example dataset to test against, if you can provide one.

    Thanks,
    David