[vtkusers] Adding image in pcl::visualization::PCLVisualizer (PCL/VTK question)

Smeh samoluk.aleksey at gmail.com
Tue Mar 20 14:56:09 EDT 2018

I want to add image near 3d model.
I got pcl::visualization::PCLVisualizer,and QVTKOpenGLWidget.
I didnt find way to add 2d image to scene in pcl(there is
pcl::visualization::ImageViewer, but then i need to set another
visualizator, and the model displayed before that - dissapear).
I found that pcl::visualization::PCLVisualizer got method
getShapeActorMap().
Questions:
-Could i add something like vtkImageSlice, whether it will be displayed?
-Could u give me some example how to emplace vtkImageSlice to ShapeActorMap?

If this approach is stupid and does not make sense, please let me know.
I will be glad to any help.