[vtkusers] Can the polydata vtk dataset apply with Kmeans Clustering?

Polly Pui polly_sukting at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 19 23:31:34 EDT 2018

Hi all,

I want to apply my .vtk polydata (which contains x,y,z coordinates) into clusters by using vtkKMeansStatistics.

I tried with the coding by calling vtkPoints and listed all the points in the worksheet.

The results look fine and I could visualize them.

However, I have more than a thousand of .vtk polydata to go through the experiments.

I used vtkDelimitedTextReader but it failed to read the x,y,z coordinates into KMeansStatistics.

Is there anyway that I can load the .vtk polydata directly into KmeansStatistics?

Thousand appreciations on the help and advice.

Regards,

Polly