[vtkusers] Idea: move from mailing lists to Discourse

Utkarsh Ayachit utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com
Fri Mar 16 08:35:08 EDT 2018

On Fri, Mar 16, 2018 at 2:54 AM, Elvis Stansvik <
elvis.stansvik at orexplore.com> wrote:

> vtkusers at vtk.org>:
> > Not sure if this voting works correctly, a user should not vote more than
> > one time.
>
> I also found this strange, I hope it's not been abused (because I'm
> surprised by the results at the moment) :/

The only reason why I didn't add a limit response was entry was that that
would have required people to sign in using gmail. I wasn't sure how many
would have then submitted responses. I wouldn't expect people on this
mailing list to misuse it, but maybe I'm being too naive :).

Utkarsh