[vtkusers] Change slicing plane when using vtkImageResliceMapper

ochampao ochampao at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 13 10:47:42 EDT 2018

Hi David,

Thanks for your reply. Changing the position of the camera works, as you
suggested.

What I have noticed now is that when I reach the first or final slice
(min/max clipping planes) and if I keep trying to change the slice by
pressing Ctrl+Left-Mouse-Button, the image moves to the right (min clipping
plane) or the left (max clipping plane) instead of remaining in the centre
of the view. This does not happen with the original slicing plane (before
moving the camera). Here is a slide to describe the effect:
https://pasteboard.co/HbIKTZT.png

Do you know why this happens and how to stop it?

This is the code I am using to setup and move the camera:

renderer->GetActiveCamera()->Azimuth(90);
renderer->GetActiveCamera()->OrthogonalizeViewUp();
renderer->GetActiveCamera()->ParallelProjectionOn();
renderer->ResetCameraClippingRange();
renderer->ResetCamera();

Thanks,
Panos