[vtkusers] vtkChartXY live update

Mario Emmenlauer mario at emmenlauer.de
Mon Mar 12 17:38:27 EDT 2018

Dear Andras, thanks for the pointer! This helped!

For other peoples reference, vtkTable has methods InsertNextBlankRow()
and InsertNextRow() to append to an existing table.

Cheers,

    Mario

--
BioDataAnalysis GmbH, Mario Emmenlauer      Tel. Buero: +49-89-74677203
Balanstr. 43                   mailto: memmenlauer * biodataanalysis.de