[vtkusers] Compiling VTK Python from source

ashwin .D winash12 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 10 22:24:49 EST 2018

I was able to get this to compile successfully and generate a
vtkpython.exe. I downloaded a later version of this namely i.e. 8.1. 0 and
I also needed to add one more option to the command line

i.e. -DVTK_PYTHON_VERSION=3.5 while running cmake. This I believe is
*required* else it defaults to the 2.7 installation.