[vtkusers] VTK 8.0.1 with Qt 5.10.1

Zoltan Kovacs Zoltan.Kovacs at esi-group.com
Mon Mar 5 03:52:08 EST 2018

Hi,

Why don't you use QVTKOpenGLWidget instead of QVTKWidget? The latter one is obsolete and its application is already deprecated. I am not sure if it is correctly supported by the VTK development now. QVTKOpenGLWidget takes over the window management and OpenGL context creation, which is a different solution compared with QVTKWidget.

Regards,
Zoltan