[vtkusers] Updating render

Gib Bogle g.bogle at auckland.ac.nz
Sat Mar 3 00:52:30 EST 2018

Hello,

I have a simple QVTK program that draws a collection of cylinder actors (Qt 4.8.1, VTK 5.10).  The function that updates the actor positions is a Qt slot; on receiving a signal from another thread the function is invoked with the array of new positions.  Everything is working fine, except that the scene does not get updated unless I interact with it (move the mouse).  I don't understand what is needed to force the scene update.  I'm sure it must be something simple.

Please enlighten me.

Thanks

Gib