[vtkusers] vtkBooleanOperationPolyDataFilter

Polly Pui polly_sukting at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 2 13:39:23 EST 2018

Hi Cory,

Thanks for your reply.

I extracted the result in red image by using the vtkthreshold (ThresholdByLower=0.085).

I tried to invert the extraction by using ThresholdByUpper=0.015, but the result weren't what i wanted.

The red image with white holes (the removed areas are what i wanted). The blue area is extracted using the inverted value of threshold.

[cid:f7c26712-986e-4e9b-9c1f-0174777617ab]
I cant really understand what do you mean by boolean operations cant work on this case.

Are we not able to obtain the areas using "difference" operation?

Best,
Polly