[vtkusers] how to use vtkresliceimageviewer

杨柳儿青 312438111 at qq.com
Thu Mar 1 21:29:19 EST 2018

Hello guys,   I wanna show the same directional  image in different qvtkwidgets,like this

I want to show four same cross-sectional in four qvtkwidgets,but one riw[2](riw[2] = vtkSmartPointer<vtkResliceImageViewer>::New(); )  only can show once(like this  riw[2]->SetRenderWindow(ui.view1->GetRenderWindow());).
If I put riw[2] in the second qvtkwidget(riw[2]->SetRenderWindow(ui.view2->GetRenderWindow());) the first qvtkwidget will become empty.So I have to new one everytime.But if I want to do the same change,I have to change four times.
I've tried several classes like vtkResliceImageViewer,vtkImagePlaneWidget and vtkImageViewer2,and they are all have this problem.which class could show the same directional image several times ?
please HELP.
Julia