[vtkusers] How to build VTK 8.1.1 with vtkGUISupportMFC?

pnt1614 minpu.code at gmail.com
Thu Jun 28 20:15:17 EDT 2018

I am trying to build VTK 8.1.1 with vtkGUISupportMFC option on Windows 10
64bit using CMake 3.11.4 and visual studio 2015 (64 bit). Everything is okay
in CMake, but in the visual studio 2015 I cannot build "ALL_BUILD" project
because of two following messsages:

1. "no instance of overloaded function
"vtkWin32OpenGLRenderWindow::GetPixelData" matches the argument list"
2. "vtkWin32OpenGLRenderWindow::GetPixelData": no overloaded function takes
5 arguments.

Is there anyone experienced this problem? Please, help me.