[vtkusers] 3D volume camera clipping help

mark.ostroot at lickenbrocktech.com mark.ostroot at lickenbrocktech.com
Wed Jun 27 16:44:53 EDT 2018

Hello David,

Thanks for the tip, but I don't believe this is the source of my issue in this case. I perform a shift and scale on the incoming data to effectively make everything a 16-bit unsigned integer and the Opacity function I am using is adjustable by the user, so you can make the air section transparent. The clipping still occurs regardless of the opacity applied to the volume though.

Thanks,
Mark Ostroot
--------- Original Message --------- Subject: Re: [vtkusers] 3D volume camera clipping help