[vtkusers] VTK AxesGrid

Slaughter, Andrew E andrew.slaughter at inl.gov
Wed Jun 20 16:29:12 EDT 2018

I am not sure if this is the best solution, but it is possible using a
vtkAxis object. Attached is a python script that creates a vtkAxis object
with some custom tick marks, it should help you get started. But, it will
take some work to get it lined up with your result. It is probably also
possible to do this with a vtkAxisActor object, but I have not tried that
before.