[vtkusers] Convert vtkRectilineargrid to vtkimagedata or vtkUnstructuredgrid

박태영 pty0220 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 15 06:51:18 EDT 2018

Hi all,

I would like to do volume render using my vtkRectilineargrid file
Thus, I search internet and I recognized that I have to convert my vtkRectilineargird to vtkimagedata or vtkunstructuredgrid
for do volume render

And I tried convert using .DeepCopy(), but it isn’t work ,,
So, I very appreciate if you give some tips about who can I convert vtkRectilineargird to vtkimagedata or vtkunstructuredgrid

* my vtkRectilineargird has same spacing and has scalar value only on cell data

I really want to solve this problem as soon as possible.

Thanks, Tae Young