[vtkusers] combine vtkImplicitSelectionLoop and vtkPlane to get intersection

Kurt Sansom kayarre at gmail.com
Wed Jun 13 20:01:45 EDT 2018

Hi all,
  I am able to use vtkImplicitSelectionLoop and vtkPlane to
with vtkImplicitBoolean to create implicit function that clips out half of
a tubular shaped shaped entity. but I want to use the intersection of the
absolute value of vtkPlane rather than one direction or the other. how
might I do this? I attached a diagram to explain what I want. I want to
clip a surface but keep both sides intact.

Thanks,
  Regards,
  ~Kurt

--