[vtkusers] does the ordering of the points in vtkCellArray imply adjacency?

WackoWanderer marcwang17 at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 27 14:28:56 EDT 2018

Hi,

I have a closed contour in the form of a polyline. I am accessing the point
through vtkPolyData.GetLines() and iterating through the cells in
vtkCellArray.

I want to calculate the angle bisector at each vertex of the line. Therefore
I need to know the coordinate of V_{i-1}, V_i and V_{i+1}.

In the vtkCellArray, [n0, p_1, p_2,... , p_n0, ... ] , if p_2 comes after
p_1 in the cell , does it mean that p_1 and p_2 are connected together?

Ps.
Also would it be possible to reupload the vtk textbook and user guide on the
website. All the equations are not rendered correctly and therefore
unreadable. I tried to open the pdf with bunch of pdf reader and it still
doesn't look right.

<http://vtk.1045678.n5.nabble.com/file/t342143/eqvtkimg.png>