[vtkusers] How to get the framebuffer

ling Hai qyaoza at gmail.com
Wed Jul 25 10:20:13 EDT 2018

Hi Mathieu,
Thank you for the response, I am already calling renderWindow->Render(). I
tried reading the front, back, left and right buffers but am still unable
to get any data from the call. If it helps, I am not using shaders, color
points, or opacity the blending mode is composite, it is rendered by the
gpu.

Linghai