[vtkusers] Get the intersection part of two planes

舞法舞天 278124177 at qq.com
Wed Jul 25 01:01:09 EDT 2018

Hi,
    I want to get the intesection part of two planes,and I use the vtkBooleanOperationPolyDataFilter,but the error 0xC0000005 happens when I try to update.

       vtkPolyData*data =(vtkPolyData*) planeActor->GetMapper()->GetInput();
        vtkPolyData*data1 =(vtkPolyData*) planeActor1->GetMapper()->GetInput();
	vtkSmartPointer<vtkBooleanOperationPolyDataFilter> filter = vtkSmartPointer<vtkBooleanOperationPolyDataFilter>::New();
		filter->SetInputData(0, data);
		filter->SetInputData(1, data1);
		filter->SetOperationToIntersection();
		filter->Update();

      How can I get the this in the right way, thanks.