[vtkusers] Close the gap between a mesh and a planar

Jacky Nguyen jackynguyen.km at gmail.com
Wed Jul 18 02:43:47 EDT 2018

Hi Patrick,

Thanks for the clarification. I have tried your approach, but however the
wall was not covered up the entire boundary. The wall was stopped kinda
half way.
Do you mind taking a look at my code to see what went wrong? I have created
a gist here:
https://gist.github.com/ngunhaSO/f3902fd34172a161b678b2a05a5c91fe
I have also attached a stl file that i wanna manipulate and the screenshot
of what i achieved here: https://github.com/ngunhaSO/misc

Thank you!

Jacky